Educational Assistant (EA) Opportunities
Educational Assistants (EAs) provide physical, social, emotional, behavioural, and learning support to learners. The ideal candidate possesses:
- Completion of a related post-secondary diploma program, or a suitable combination of related training and experience
- The ability to work effectively with students and team members.
- The ability to support a positive learning environment.
- The ability to uphold the safety of learners in the school and community.
- The ability to demonstrate continuous learning in the areas of learning support, inclusive of the use of appropriate educational technologies and positive behaviour supports for learners.
- The ability to collaborate and cooperate, share decision-making, and offer open communication.
Vacancies will be posted on ApplytoEducation, accessed through the Careers page on our website and the link below. Consideration is given to candidates who exhibit the qualities described in the Ideal Candidate Profile. Educational Assistants with FSD will become a member of CUPE 5040.
Questions? Contact FSD Employee Services Team